Title: Accountant | Dayola Property and Development Company
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Type: Full-time
Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers’ delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client’s taste and desire.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarise financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Tax Planning & Management
- 7 – 10 years’ experience as an accountant.
- ICAN Certification is an added advantage
- Must be familiar with handling multiple accounting entities
- Excellent accounting software user (Quickbooks) and administration skills
- Must be conversant with Auditing & Tax Filing.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, have a sound reporting skill and deadline oriented.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Title as the subject of the email.