Job Title: Accountant | Dominion Consulting Nigeria | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Auditing financial information.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Analyzing accounts and business plans.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Dealing with insolvency cases.
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations.
- Meeting and interviewing clients.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Must be Male
- Reside in Ajao and its environs
- At least 2 years work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.