Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos |eProcess Consulting Limited
eProcess Consulting Limited is an information technology comany located in Lagos.
Purpose of the
- To distributes financial resources of the company, responsible for budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformity to reporting and procedural standards.
- Ensure all transactions comply with VAT regulation and submission of VAT returns on company’s behalf.
- Review monthly Bank and Accounts reconciliation.
- Ensure key financial processes are properly documented, updated and reviewed regularly with a view to achieving improvements and efficiency.
- Prepare, review and consistently monitor project and operational cash plan.
- Budget preparation, follow up with management and review.
- Profitability analysis.
- Liaison with management on various areas of the business.
- Liaison with auditors.
- Experienced Required: Minimum of 4 years proven years of experience working as an Accountant, Finance Officer or similar role.
- Educational Requirement: Candidate must possess minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Accounting.
- License and Certification: ICAN/ACCA
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Sound decision making
- Effective communication and negotiation
- Extensive industry knowledge
- Business Acumen and Interest
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Budget preparation and control
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.