Title: Accountant | Evans Industries | Location: Lagos
Candidates without relevant technical experience need not apply.
Please use the Position as the “subject” and send your CV within two (2) weeks to [email protected]
The candidate must have at least 5 years progressive experience with the following abilities:
- Experienced in Cost and Financial Accounting in Manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge and expertise in accounting and financial management
- Computer literacy and versatile in the use of accounting packages
- Good inter-personal relationship skill
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
Descriptions – include but not limited to:
- Compilation and analyses of financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Preparation of Management reports
- Establish and monitor the implementation of accounting control procedure.
- Developing and maintaining financial databases.
- Overseeing accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Evaluation and advises on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Collection and analyses of financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solution to business and financial problems.
- Budget and budgetary control
- Product costing
- Fixed asset Management
- Liaising with external Auditor for annual audit and ensure completion in record time.
- Maintaining inter-company account between the Company and other related Companies.
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Must possess Degree in Accountancy or Finance with professional qualification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic GP will be added advantage
- Candidate Not more than 40 years.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply