Job Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos | Gatatransport
Gatatransport is a fast-growing Digital Transport and Logistics Company providing the best alternative to commuting and logistics through a strong network of high technology solution that makes transportation accessible and affordable.
- We are seeking to hire an Experienced Accountant (Permanent Role) to manage our accounting operations and oversee the financial position of the organization by providing financial information to management, researching & analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports as at when due.
- Tracking and documenting daily financial transactions and maintaining controls by recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Preparing payments to beneficiaries by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any other related field, with a minimum of 2nd Class Division Certificate
- Strong excel expertise, analytics and problem solving skills with vast knowledge Budgeting, Finance and Expense Management
- Ability to keep accurate record, prepare and interpret financial statement with previous experience working with any accounting software like Peachtree, Sage, Wave, etc
- Applicants should be able to work with little or no supervision and must have prior experienced in computing and filing VAT, WHT, CIT, PAYE, etc
- The ideal candidate MUST have completed ICAN or ACCA
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside on Lekki – Ajah axis
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject mail.