Job Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos | Global Oneword Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Accounting , Auditing &Finance
Global Oneword Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013.
Global Oneword Limited specializes in importing ,marketing ,selling and distributing ONCOLOGY drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relates to health care and health services.
- Prepare financial statement, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Leading the corporate finance team
- Preparation and processing of payments
- Preparation and review of the monthly business performance report and rolling 12-month forecasts
- Development and refinement of management accounting and reporting, including metrics/KPIs and enhanced business analysis
- Reconciliation of customers account
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information not limited to bank statement.
- Preparation and processing of staff payroll, Taxes and other benefits
- Preparation and posting of Journal entries.
- Follow up on Company’s debtors
- Posting supplies invoices
- Creating new inventories on Sage 50
- Involving in quarterly stock count
- Using the accounting soft ware to reconcile the physical stock counts results
- If need be- invoicing of customers orders
- Posting and monitoring of company’s Loan schedules with banks
- Ensure the adherence to policies and procedures
- Every other accounting duties as may be required by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Candidates must have proven four (4) years work experience in accounting or other analytical role (including supervisory experience)
- Proficiency in all of the programs of Sage 50 and excellent knowledge of MS office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.