Job Title: Accountant | Howbury School | Location: Lagos
Howbury School is a Creche, Nursery and Primary School with campuses in Maryland, Lagos and Ota, Ogun State. The Schools are located in very serene environment. We are a family oriented school – something that will become apparent when you visit. We cater for children from ages 3 months to 11 years.
- Due to significant growth, we sek to hire an experienced Accountant to manage all financial transactions.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in book keeping and spotting numerical errors.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Reconcile Accounts payable and Receivable
- Handle budgets
- Ensure compliance with finanxcial policies and regulations
- Manage balance sheets and prepare profit/loss statements
- Audit financial documents and procedures
- Provide accurate information on financial position
- Ensure compliance with all tax regulations
- Degree in Accounting
- Work experience as an accountant
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skill
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Hands on Experience with accounting softwares
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- We offer opportunity for career advancement, loads of training opportunities, and an atmosphere for personal development.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Only qualified teachers will be shortlisted.