Job Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos | Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products.
- Prepare Financial Statement for Management decision.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives, coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the financial health and status of the Organization.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage).
- Must be a chartered Accountant i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of importation, forex transactions, loan facilities and their dynamics.
- Have in-depth ERP experience.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.