Job Title: Accountant | ICS Outsourcing Limited | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- A good University First Degree / HND is required; preferably in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working as an accounting personnel.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
- Must possess working knowledge of regulatory bodies’ taxes and general business financial conditions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality and honesty.
- Effective time management skills
- Good team spirit skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.