Job Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos | Infytel Communications
Employment Type: Full-time
Infytel Communications is a leading IT solutions and services company operating in Nigeria. We have a partnership with leading OEM across the globe include Oracle, CISCO, Dell, Automation Anywhere, Talend, Tata Communications, Solarwinds,F5, Manipal Technologies,Freshworks, Netcore Solutions etc
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Remittance of relevant taxes as at when due
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements, records, and invoices comply with laws, regulations, and collective terms of agreements between Infytel and the third party.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Improve business efficiency where the money is concerned.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Ensure all advance payments are cleared within a week from the day cash is dispensed.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile all transactions
- Prepare all invoices as at the time agreed with customers.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Provide accounting support and advice to all units
- Produce error-free accounting reports
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process with the management.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarize present/current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing every document.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on all the accounts
- Other assignments as may be directed by the management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 10 years experience.
N150,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.