Job Title: Accountant | Intecil Group | Location: Enugu
- The Accountant will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budget, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. you will provide accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the business while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions; prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline.
- ACA certification compulsory
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAGE, QuickBooks etc, advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 monthly (Very competitive)
- 13th-month salary.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.