Job Title: Accountant | Integrated Warehousing Services Limited | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Integrated Warehousing Services Limited was established to provide Comprehensive Warehousing Services, Control and Risk Management Services to Banks and Non-Banks Financiers for Custody Transfer, Receipt and Release of pledged imported or locally sourced goods.
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stronginterpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written, oral and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Proven technical accounting skills.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or distribution company, and knowledge of the accounting function in this environment (including purchasing and inventory transaction, billing and accounts receivable management).
- Demonstrated proficiency in both ERP systems and Microsoft Office applications, as well as advanced Excel skills, including vlookup, pivot tables and filtering. Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 ERP system is a plus.
- Ability to identify, analyze and communicate variances between actual results, budget and forecast.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.