Title: Accountant | Location: Bogije, Lagos
Manz Incorporated Limited is an Oil and Gas Services company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounting department
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed assets computation, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyses accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce sound accounting methods, policies and principles
- Implement strong internal control measures to safeguard the assets of the company
- Provide recommendations on activities affecting accounting practice
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Computation of staff PAYE, VAT, WHT, Company income tax and timely remission to appropriate quarters. etc.
- Maintain relationships with the federal and state tax authorities and government regulatory.
- Organize payment to casual workers based on agreed employment contract.
Strategic Initiative Responsibilities:
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Continuously redefine accounting operational systems procedures to manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, tax authorities, sub-contractors etc. that will support and grow the business
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
This role requires the individual to possess:
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Professional Qualification: ACA / ACCA / MBA
- Must have 3-4 years work experience
Skill and Competences:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good human relations
- Good time management
- Ability to bring innovative ideas on board at all times
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Experience with Automated accounting.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Strong data analytical skills in recording trends
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Note: Candidates residing in Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.