Job Title: Accountant | Metro and Castle Limited | Location: Ajah, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant is responsible for performing and coordinating accounting activities in the Organization.
- The Accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Predicting and analyzing future financial industry trends
- B.Sc in Accounting or similar field
- At least 3 years vast Accounting Experience especiallyin the Retail Industry
- Professional Certification with ACCA or ICAN
- Proficient usage of SAGE 50 and SAGE 200 Accounting software
The Preferred Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strategic Thinking and an analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Keen attention to details.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.