Job Title: Accountant | Job Location: Lagos | Oftencoft Limited
Employment Type: Full time
Oftencoft Limited is a Lagos based brand new company looking to create life-changing experiences in their platform.
- We are searching for an Accountant for a full-time role with preferably but not limited to 2-4 years’ experience.
- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Establish charts of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current technology or designated tool(s)
- Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements (make VAT and PAYE returns to relevant tax authorities).
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
- At least a tertiary qualification
- This role gives you an opportunity to grow with and within the Company, so foresight should be one of your traits
- You should have 2-4 years’ experience in the advertised role
- A strong understanding of Accounting principles/Standard operating procedures
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of computers/Technology
- Common sense would be great!
The salary for this role is between N100,000 monthly before taxes
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply