Job Title: Accountant | Outside Peek | Location: Island, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is a consumer lending firm.
- The incumbent will prepare accounts, budgets and manage all financial information.
- Managing all accounting operations
- Organize and update financial record to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy
- Reconciling bank statements and monthly financial reports
- Auditing and analysing financial transactions and documents
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Suggesting ways to reduce cost, enhance revenue and improve profit
- Ensuring compliance with Government reporting requirements and tax filings.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting / Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an Accountant
- Experience working in a consumer lending firm is preferred
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly net.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates who reside on the Island.