Title: Accountant | Location: Yaba, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Petra Micro Finance Bank Limited (PMFB)
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.