Job Title: Accountant | Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited – We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
Our team of professionals provide innovative solutions and support; helping clients to manage the flow of goods and information and other resources including energy and people from the point of origin to the point of consumption.
Our solutions are founded on understanding each client’s business and corporate culture; identifying their business needs and providing effective solutions and support to meet those needs.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget.
- BSc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of three years work experience as an Accountant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Good time management skill
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skill
- Must be ready to work late hours.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.