Title: Accountant | Location: Lekki, Lagos | STRUGZ
Employment Type: Full-time
STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management, and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Keep and maintain all the books in perfect order
- Summarize the current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement, and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time
- Preparing payments.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Report company financial health to the stakeholders
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
- Available to resume immediately
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years work experience.
N100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.