Job Title: Accountant
Sunrose Consulting Limited
- The company is now seeking to recruit an Accountant to head the Accounts department.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the finance and accounting functions of the company.
- You will maintain subsidiary books, prepare final accounts, generate reports, prepare and manage budget and maintain an effective internal cost control system.
- You will perform financial analysis of company results, review and interpret results, identify opportunities and highlight risks.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- This position requires a highly proactive individual with a first rate technical expertise gained within a rapidly changing business environment.
- Also of importance, you must have strong leadership skills, high levels of personal energy and the credibility to operate effectively and influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You must have high level communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a practical approach to problem solving, you must have the drive and commercial acumen to succeed.
- A good knowledge of an accounting software is required. ACA will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.
About Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a major force in the interiors and furniture sector of the Nigerian economy with a first class reputation for top of the range products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates. Building on recent significant success, it has an ambition to lead the continent in furniture making.