TDegree Limited is a Nigerian shoe brand that helps express that uniqueness and guarantees comfort. Our services include ready-made shoes and bags suitable for various personalities, occasions and moods. Need a unique handmade shoes and bags?
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: The CEO
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts and reports
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
- Analyze accounts and business plans
- Project Costing and Financial forecasting
- Record office expenditures and ensure the expenses are within the set budget
- Prepare payment and filling of tax returns
- Payroll processing and administration
- Liaise with external Auditors for prompt statutory audits.
- Knowledge of Pension Management.
- Liaise with Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) and other statutory agencies.
- Stores Administration- Ordering, Delivery & Inventory Management
- Contributing to cost management and control.
Qualifications and Requirements
- ND / HND in Accounting
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- 2-5 years of Financial Accounting experience, preferably in same industry
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- ICAN/ACCA Membership is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, etc.
- Applicants should reside within Shomolu/Yaba.
- N50,000 net salary with HMO and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.