Title: Accountant| Location: Lagos| Team Ace | Type: Full Time
Seeing as we exhaustively take all HR management responsibilities off your hands, you are able to focus solely on your core business activities. Across various spheres of competencies, we conduct professional staff training to further polish employee skills and capabilities, To boost productivity, acknowledge and reward stellar performance amongst our staff, we have a monthly, quarterly and annually staff reward scheme.
As our Accountant you will support to prepare forecasts, financial statements, business activity reports, and maintain the financial strength of an organization.
- – Oversee financial details to ensure that all legal requirements are met and supervise other employees who do financial budgeting and reporting.
- – Review company financial reports and find ways to reduce costs.
- – Analyze market trend to maximize profits, perform data analysis, and advise senior management on profit-maximizing ideas.
- – Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- – Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- – Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- – Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role from a reputable organization.
- – B.Sc. or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics.
- – ICAN/ACCA certification is required.
- – Masters degrees or MBA is an added advantage.
11th December, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply