Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Technoton Limited
- The Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day accounting activities.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Minimum of 6 years experience with evidence of at least one year in a management position
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral or written.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.