Title: Accountant | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Ultiimus Development Group
Employment Type: Full-time
Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Adequate computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- Provides management information to the warehouse management (experience in areas of product costing, keeping accounting records & Reconciliations).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain warehouse information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers and all other financial inputs.
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- Experience: 4-5 years work experience
- An MBA / M.Sc. in Accounting and other professional certifications are added advantages.
- Must possess procurement capability
- Applicants should not be more than 35years .
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.