Job Title: Accountant (FinTech) | Job Application Code: ACC002
Location: Lagos | Don Quester Consulting
Don Quester Consulting – Our client is a Start-up FinTech company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting or relevant field.
- A chartered Accountant with a minimum of 10 years’ experience and an In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, business modelling and accounting processes of a start-up FinTech organization.
- Must have prior corporate finance experience in Ecommerce / IT / Tech Company start-ups sourcing seed-funding.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to oversee the preparation and planning of budgets, create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Ability to set up financial strategies / models and track key corporate finance metrics in order to improve business, investing, operating and finance levers of the business.
- Ability to manage corporate audit finance, prepare of financial statements, chart of accounts, budget and cash flow forecasts and business modelling projections on month to month basis.
- Ability to manage the financial health of the company by setting up, creating, managing and monitoring financial policies and procedures and source funding options for capital injections and business expansions.
- Ability to unlock value from cash, P / L, Balance Sheet, Debt and Equity through in-depth analysis with clear and actionable recommendations to management to implement levers and actions that unlock value.
- Ability to setup, track, measure and report budget and actual performance variance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Ability to manage tax filing, receivables and payables ageing including scheduling and following up on collections and payments.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.