Job Title: Accountant (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting skilled, focused, passionate, and teachable fresh graduates with a good flair for accounting.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and/or provide advice.
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Report to management regarding the finances of the company.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current accounting software/system.
- Manage all the activities related to accounting and readiness to work off-hours and weekends when required/appropriate.
- Gather accounting data on the field from clients.
- Add any other related duties.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess an HND, B.Sc, or equivalent in Accounting (ONLY).
- Must have completed NYSC with not more than 0 – 3 years post-NYSC experience.
- Very good computing skills, with intermediate command in Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Have strong skills in interpersonal relations and communication.
- Good reasoning ability and analytical mind.
- Sound judgment and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good use of any databases and accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must reside in Ibadan or be willing to relocate immediately.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (and supporting documents) to: [email protected] using their Name and Role being applied for in our company as the subject of the mail. eg: “JaneDoe – Accountant Graduate Trainee – Ladlas Prince Nigeria”.