Title: Accountant | Location: Lagos Central Business District | Bellforte Consulting | Bellforte Consulting
Bellforte Consulting – Our client is an Asset Finance / Leasing Firm.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure that all bills that are due are prepared for approval and paid to all parties as at when due further to company policy.
- Ensure that there is no late payment change of any sort and ensure approvals are duly sought from management.
- Track and prepare receivables including ageing analysis of all invoices and payments due.
- Ensure proper creation of invoices.
- Ensure an accurate and up to-date payroll database administration.
- Ensure wages and allowances are prepared on time and payments made according to company policy and wage dates.
- Ensure proper tax assessment and remittances to all relevant agencies from local to federal.
Reporting & Financial Statements:
- Prepare financial reports for management periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly) for budgeting, forecasting and other decision making processes.
- Prepare financial reports as required by management for investors, shareholding, banks and other stakeholders
- Follow the international accounting standards protocol and principles to ensure compliance, fraud and theft prevention.
- Ensure financial procedures and processes are set properly and manage these procedure and processes.
- Ensure approvals are obtained from management on all expenditure and expenses.
- Performance of quality assurance and audit of all documents and processes, paperwork and data submitted by the business development and sales team.
- Ensure the credit committee meets to decide on all loan and lease applications.
- Liaise with human resources and administration, customer service, logistics, business development departments in budgets, administration and compliance of services, governmental agencies and vendors.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all company documents including (but not limited to) cheques, offer letters, client documents etc.
- Ensure an independent verification of all prospective customers’ claims regarding financial solvency, physical location/address.
- Ensure prompt deposit of financial instruments of clients in company accounts on due date.
- Ensure the integrity of all company records in all forms (hard & soft copies).
- Ensure that all sign-on protocols by staff are observed on all systems and prevent breach of all company hardware systems.
- Work closely with company Auditors to facilitate a seamless yearly audit exercise and must demonstrate an understanding of company audit rules and requirements
- Must be conversant with regulatory enforcement agencies and demonstrate the ability to build rapport
- Must demonstrate capacity to follow up/chase clients for the payment of all past-due obligations as when due using official, legal, and regulatory methods
- ACA, BSc/HND Accounting
- Must be presentable and have good communication skills
- Years of experience: 5 years in the Leasing/Asset Finance/Banking sectors
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.s