Job Title: Accountant |Location: Kahuta, Niger | Block Development Ventures | Employment Type: Full-time
Block Development Ventures – We are fully equipped to supply blocks, bricks,and titles for all construction and building needs. We produce solid and hollow blocks, bricks,decorative landscaping pieces such as lawn edgings, kerbs,inter-locking tiles and pavers of various designs and sizes. We are spreading across the nation and need effective hands to work with us on our mission to provide the best services to our clients.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with 3-8 years work experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the email subject.