Our client is in the Hospitality industry and they are looking to hire an Accountant who is efficient, can work without supervision, has great communication and presentation skills.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Prepare pricelists at different margins and send them to different organizations.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Advise the company on financial issues, discount periods and peak periods.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Balance the company’s account weekly
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Strong experience as an Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply