Job Title: Accountant | Protege Management | Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Resumption date; Second week of January 2021.
Protege Management – Our client is a Multinational Conglomerate Trading organisation is recruiting to fill the position above.
- To oversee all accounts activity of the company in all branches and report to the Home Country- Spain and the MD/CEO in Lagos on day-to-day accounts activities.
- Global Accounts Management in Lagos;
- Customers’ account management.
- Preparation of sales report.
- Preparation of monthly staff salary payroll and payslips.
- Monitor the administration of P.A.Y.E., N.S.I.T.F., and other staff welfare schemes.
- Monitor the administration of Company Income Tax, Value Added Tax, and other tax issues.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Supervise the preparation of financial statements.
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control.
- Supervise A&C BDC accounts/ auditing
- Monthly Ofid report preparation and submission
- Manage weekly FX remittances
- BSc in Accounting.
- Sex – Male or Female.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience.
- Must be ready to learn and grow with the organisation.
- Must between 25-30 years old.
- Experience in audit control.
- Ability to use ERP especially NAVISION software.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Very attractive plus other perks.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qulified candidates should send their PDF CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject if the email.