Job Title: Accountant | Sooyah Bistro Limited | Job Location: Lagos
Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen. He or She must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Monitors all transactions (inflow and outflow) for the company, validates and scrutinize
- Maintains book of receipts for all cash outflows
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Masters degree in is an added advantage.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Professional Certification in Accounting (Chartered Accountant.) ICAN/ACCA.
- Competency with major accounting software (Quickbooks, Xero, Sage etc.)
- Standard health insurance.
- Laptop, smartphone and CUG line.
- Monthly talk and data allowance.
- Vacation Policy: Entitled to 21 days a year, including sick leave.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply