Job Title: Accountant | Location: Abuja | SPM
SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
- An Accountant oversees the management and reporting of financial data of an organization. Accountants are tasked with preparing, examining and analyzing a company’s accounts, financial records and other financial obligations.
- They do so to ensure compliance with financial reporting and other standard procedures.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting or similar.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a detailed Cover letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy by hand at:
11A Biskra Street,
Ibrahim Abacha Estate,
Wuse Zone 4 – Abuja.