Title: Accountant | Location: Lekki, Lagos | TeamAce
TeamAce is an HR and Consulting Company in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing journal entries, preparing account / bank reconciliations
- Produce periodic financial reports and other financial documents for management
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly appraisal.
- Monthly stock control and inventory performance analysis.
- Monthly PAYE filing and administration
- Monthly payroll administration.
- Filing annual clearance.
- Monthly consumption tax administration.
- Monthly VAT administration.
- 2 – 3 years of working experience as an Accountant
- B.Sc. in Accounting (Compulsory)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Like Sage, QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus (ACCA)
N150,000 – N170,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply