Halliburton | Job Title: Accountant, Prin | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, LA, NG
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
– Under general supervision, assists in the development of the company’s business systems, processes, and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
– Demonstrates understanding of organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
– Performs, researches, and resolves activities involving complex accounting reports with associated accounting analysis and related internal controls.
– May prepare and post or review journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
– Reviews and monitors financial transactions for accuracy and timeliness.
– Prepares, analyzes and distributes financial results including variance explanations. Interacts and communicates with other departments and business units to resolve financial related issues.
– Coordinates financial report preparation and business analysis.
– Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or other related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting related roles.
– Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles required.
– Demonstrates project management skills and knowledge of financial performance metrics such as CVA/NOVA.
– Demonstrates knowledge in aspects of general accounting, internal controls and risk mitigation, company policy, financial analysis and statutory reporting, forecasting, and financial applications of varying complexity, as well as advanced levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
– This is a developmental role for learning basic supervisory skills/experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Plot 90, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos, , Nigeria
Requisition Number: 91172
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Project Manager, Technology
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply