Job Title: Accounting / Admin Officer (Administrative Accounting) | Dezigntees.ng | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate will be expected to carry out all Accounting and Admin functions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Review of daily sales reports.
- Review and record daily expenses.
- Inventory monitoring and management.
- Make purchase orders for depleted inventory.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies, regulatory authorities, suppliers, professional advisers etc.
- Keep accurate records of petty cash.
- Prepare trial balance and profit and loss accounts.
- Payroll calculation.
- Monitor receivables and follow up with customers for payment.
- Fixed asset management.
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Issue monthly management accounts.
- Prepare annual financial statements.
- Ensure taxes are filed timely.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger Handle general account queries.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements.
- Track and restore accounting or documentation problems.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the management and staff.
- Prepare and monitor invoices.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interested Candidates should posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related course with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable about the International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS.
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Candidates must have experience in using online accounting software Sage.
- Candidates must be self-starters, and must be willing to learn.
- Candidates must be hardworking and honest.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.