Title: Accounting Clerk | Location: Lagos | Eden Care & Resourcing Limited
Eden Care & Resourcing Limited is a Human Resource Consulting firm with specialisation in the recruitment & training of Domestic and Support staff.
We allow you focus on your professional goals and aspirations, we specialize in the placement of competent staff for organizations. We do not only hire & place staff, we also engage organizations in capacity building for enhanced corporate effectiveness.
- We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book-keeping and financial tasks.
- Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
- You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. Quickbooks) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- The ideal candidate will ensure that the companyТs daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Minimum of ND or ATS
- Minimum of 1 year proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.