Job Title: Accounting Officer | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time | Domeo Resources International Reports To: MD
- The Account officer shall be creating and processing invoices.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy. Managing a company’s accounts payable.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
- Preparation of cheque / cash payment vouchers
- Bank Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Update fixed assets register.
- Review of all monthly returns and retirements.
- Preparations of salaries & wages.
- Monthly report to Finance Manager.
- Preparation of monthly accounts for all entities within the organization.
Experience / Qualification
- Minimum HND in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years Accounting experience.
Competence / Skills:
- Must be highly analytical
- Pay great attention to details.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Proficient in at least one accounting software (e.g. Excel).
- Computer savvy.
- Proficient in typing.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites, MS Excel, Word, Power point, etc.
- Maintaining high level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Conscious of need for confidentiality.
- Regard for following rules of the accountancy profession.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »