Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an ideal candidate to join us as an Account Officer within our Finance and Accounts Department with the following responsibilities:
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analyzing account activities of other departments.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Working in collaboration with Internal Auditor,External Auditors, and other account officers.
- Making payments to various service providers and sub-contractors.
- Preparing and updating account payables and receivables.
- Managing financial records in compliance with tax and accounting laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting
- 4-5 years prior experience working as an Accounting Officer.
- Must be ICAN qualified.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools especially excel.
- Familiarity working with accounting software such as SAP.
- Outstanding understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment as and when required.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly. Interested
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Account Officer 003” as the subject of the email.