The Accounting officer will be responsible for Journal Entry transactions,
performing data entry and related duties in posting accounting transactions, maintaining ledgers and resolving account irregularities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the general ledger.
- Provide day to day processing support to ensure financial journal entries are processed and reconciled accurately.
- Handle the consolidation and reconciliation of inventory and revenue
- Responsible for performing data entry and related duties in processing non-payroll accounts
- Calculate, post and verify internal data to maintain accounting records
- Sort, compile and file documents
- Record all transactions and post debits (costs) and credits (income).
They also produce financial statements and prepare reports and summaries for supervisors and managers
- Provide administrative support and financial analysis to the Administration Manager
- Handle payroll, prepare invoices, and keep track of overdue accounts
- Administrative support with month end procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Verify and balancing of receipts
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in an accounting function.
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills combined with a positive team attitude
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability with a commitment to meeting deadlines in a fast paced work environment
- Experience in data entry, together with a proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interested applicants should forward their resume and application letter to info@.kbcrest.com
Deadline: Not Specified