Job Title: Accounting Officer | Straight Child Foundation | Straight Child Foundation | Job Location: Umuahia, Abia State.
Employment Type: Full time.
The Straight Child Foundation is a non-profit, non-political, human development organization born out of a strong desire to care for the youth particularly persons with disabilities.
- Review of financial documents for accuracy, reliability, and completeness.
- Recording and filing of transactions documents:
- Ensuring compliance with general accounting principles and regulatory requirements.
- Budget development and monitoring.
- Timely preparation of reports.
- Managing all assets of the organization.
- Provision of financial support to management and other staff
- Preparation for and participation in the organisation’s financial audits
- Other functions as required
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting. Membership of a professional body is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience preferably in an NGO environment
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles & standards and Nigerian tax laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Practical knowledge of professional accounting packages.
- Experience in program financial audits is an advantage
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Letter of motivation and copies of their CV and relevant credentials as email attachments to: [email protected] copied [email protected]
Applicants should also send/submit a hard copy of degrees & certifications to the office at:
No 2 Justice Obisike Oji Crescent,
Opp Blossoms Hospital,
Off Finbarrs Road,
Umuahia, Abia state.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.