Job Title: Accounts Analyst | House of Tara International | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for the financial health of our organization, Manages allocation of cash flow, produce financial reports, direct investment activities, debt recovery and develop strategies /plans for the long-term financial goals.
- Budgeting, Cash Flow and Financial Management
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget with departments.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Document Management – Ensure the filing system is up to date.
- Profit and Loss Reporting.
- Revenue Collation and Assurance follow up with Internal Control.
- Oversee Fixed Asset Management.
- Direct research and strategic planning efforts related to tax issues.
- Supervisory Duties – Associates and team members.
- BSc Accounting / Economics – ACA is an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Quick Books ERP
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends, both within the company and general market patterns.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used/followed.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulation.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accounts Analyst” as the subject of the mail.