Job Title: Accounts Assistant | Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
- Processes payment for accounts and issues receipts
- Collates and forwards payment vouchers for posting
- Acts as a custodian of the petty cash
- Collates records of petty cash payments in readiness for reimbursement
- Receives and records cash expense retirement
- Files all payment and collection documents
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment reports
- Maximum of OND in Accounting or related discipline is required
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Relevant professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel and other accounting packages.
- Numerical & analyticalskill.
- Attention for detail.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accounts Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates (OND) will be contacted.