Robeck Locks Limited
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
- You will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconcile invoices, stock reports, statements and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Validate goods been dispached
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Participate in stock reconciliation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
Requirements and Skills
- Must be based in Lagos
- HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant orAccounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
N55,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: You must have qualifications and experience as an accounts assistant and live in Lagos.