Title: Accounts Clerk | Location: Ojodu, Lagos | Chariot Properties
Employment Type: Full-time
- Chariots Properties Ltd requires the services of an Accounts Clerk and to double up as a cashier/record clerk for her event centre. As a cashier you may be required to work weekend to cover event center activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Bank runs, cashiering and keeping of register for cheques issued, collected and deposits into banks.
- Raising of petty cash vouchers and keeping of petty cash book
- Invoicing, raising of cheque payment vouchers, writing of cheques and receipts
- Filing and retrieval of invoices, receipts, vouchers and other accounting transaction documents.
- Opening and maintaining file for all vendors and land/property subscribers.
- Keeping, reconciling and reporting records of activities/payments for events centre
- Timekeeping for users of event centres
The ideal candidate must hold any of the following qualifications with demonstrable experience:
- OND in Accounting/Business Admin.
- Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS)
- Proficient in the use of PC with good knowledge of MS Word/Excel
- Effective communication, good organisation and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with basic mathematical skills
- Target driven and result oriented
- Must be a fast learner with initiative
- Must be honest and able to work with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] as an attachment in Ms-word indicating the position applied for as the subject.