Job Title: Accounts Officer | FMCG Company | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Accounts Officer will champion the provision of a comprehensive accounting service for his/her assigned Business Division, ensuring the TC&C is fully in control of all its financial transactions and also ensure all finance data and ERP related reports are created and submitted in a timely manner (as related to payables & receivables)
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to the head of the business division, through both proactive and reactive performance analysis, whilst offering advice on cost management strategies as required.
- Liaise with all internal and external audit functions, ensuring that relevant information is supplied as at when due
- Assist the Head Finance Operations with financial accounting related reviews, whilst driving the implementation of recommendations for procedural changes
- Ensure the timely processing of suppliers / vendor invoices for payment.
- Effective monitoring of TC&C’s debtors’ and creditors’ schedule.
- Keep all financial operations documents organized and filed.
- Detect and eliminate errors in payment request.
- Imputing of all invoices and payment vouchers to the ERP general ledger.
- Confirm all retirement before another cash advance is processed for any staff.
- Ensure posting of items received by the store into appropriate Trade Creditor’s account
- Finalize posting of products received by Warehouse and recognize respective suppliers.
- Prepare Creditor’s Age Analysis for tracking un-paid invoices.
- Schedule payment of suppliers’ invoices and ensure that they are due before being paid.
- Prepare schedule of paid invoices and Bank confirmation letter.
- Update Creditor’s account through proper allocation of payments made on daily basis.
- Ensure proper posting of Payment Vouchers for OPEX, salaries, projects and repairs.
- Prepare weekly Payment Analysis for Cash flow report.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- A Bachelor’s degree / HND in Accounting or a related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Other relevant postgraduate degree(s) will be an added advantage.
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining relevant Professional Certifications and Memberships
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience working in an FMCG Mass Market Company
- Living around Ikeja and environs will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of complex Food manufacturing Accounting system will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
- Excellent Bank Transaction execution skills.
- Good Inter personal and Communication skills.
- Good record keeping skills
- Petty Cash Management skills
- Must be Computer Literate.
Salary and Remuneration
Attractive and negotiable salary & remuneration.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with ‘Accounts Officer – Ikeja’ as subject of the mail.