Accounts Officer at Contec Global Group
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- (ACA, ACCA ,CIMA or ICAN) is a plus but not required.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as a Junior Accountant or Accounts Officer.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
- Good knowledge of Tally Software and Excel.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online