Job Title: Accounts Officer | Dog Food Shop Limited | Location: Surulere, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Process customer invoices daily
- Set up new customer accounts
- Monitor accounts payable invoices
- Verification and accreditation for new vendors
- Generate and send monthly statements to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly, including calls and emails to customers, and internal escalations as required for problem accounts.
- Bank deposits and cash application
- Reconcile monthly deposits and process monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining the general ledger, recording cash receipts and financial transactions.
- Preparing related reports and projections.
- Supporting team on month-end close procedures and assist company accountant with the preparation of quarterly and yearly reports
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
Requirements & Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification in related fields with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Strong analytical problem-solving aptitude with creative solutions, ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently, manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both in writing and verbally, with management, vendors
- Able to work as a team player
- Open to development of skills and knowledge
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent customer service.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preference for applicant resident in Surulere or environs.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »