Job Title: Accounts Officer | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Executive Level
Reports to: Head of Finance
- Invoices sales orders for all B2B and B2C transactions
- Generates pick and pack / invoicing of sales orders for all virtual stores
- Processes and invoices sales orders for allocated retail stores
- Processes and invoices return orders for all B2B and B2C
- Generating of daily sales report for all B2B, B2C and virtual stores
- Monitoring and posting of all B2B, B2C and virtual stores bank inflows to general ledger
- Generates monthly revenue reports for all virtual stores
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of allocated retails stores bank account to general ledger
- Confirmation of customer payments into banks on mail for processing of all B2B, B2C and virtual store transactions
- Ensuring collection of credits sales payments as at when due through the appropriate sales personnel
- Verifying, stamping and signing of sales order confirmation for inbounding process
- Monitoring of virtual stores sales reports updated online by sales persons for confirmingcustomer payments
- Processing of approved staff purchase forms of all staff
- Any other activity assigned to me by Head of Finance.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent (speaking and writing) communication skills
- Excellent presentation ability
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Proficient in use of MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in use of Accounting software (Tally, QuickBooks and Sage)
- Proficient in use of ERP software (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Good listening skill.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to create their Konga Pay Account and send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Prefered Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those who follow the instructions above will be contacted.