Job Title: Accounts Officer | Transport Services Limited (TSL) | Location: Lagos State
Type of Employment: Full Time
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
- Administering all aspects of the accounting function including payroll processing for transmittal to the payroll service, financial reporting and month end close.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities.
- Provide inputon weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to senior management
- Prepare a monthly reconciliation of all payments received on billing using thebilling reconciliation template.
- Prepare required journal entries after each inflow onacontract for the purpose of recording deductions frominvoice in line with payment received.
- Submit monthly schedule oftrade and other receivables aging analysis for the purpose of ensuring that all receivables are duly recovered.
- Assist in financial analysis of various business initiatives and performance (debtors and creditors schedule; fixed assets schedule).
- Prepare monthly closing accounts including GL journal entries
- Provide input on monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- BSC / HND in Accounting or Finance with at least 2 years work experience
- A registered member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Understanding of moderately complex accounting concepts and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS.
- Computer applications (MS Office).
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Finance function.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply