Job Title: Accounts Officer Location: Lagos
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of our company operations as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions for our Outbound Logistics Division.
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains monthly records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation and replenishment
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Not more than 30 years of age by December 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance, or any relevant field.
- Knowledge of SAP or any accounting ERP System is an added advantage.
Competences and Attributes:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and work on multiple requests with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
About Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.